Hi,

if I try etcat -u mozilla-1.6, it says as following. I hope the fact that I
don't need the gnome support it doesn't generate prblems...

config_profile_path not specified to class config
incrementals not specified to class config
[ Colour Code : set unset ]
[ Legend      : (U) Col 1 - Current USE flags        ]
[             : (I) Col 2 - Installed With USE flags ]
[ * No USE flags found for : net-mail/mozilla-thunderbird ]
[ * No USE flags found for : net-mail/mozilla-thunderbird-bin ]

 U I [ Found these USE variables in : net-www/mozilla-firebird-bin-0.7 ]
 - - gnome : Adds GNOME support
[ * No USE flags found for : net-www/mozilla-firebird-cvs ]

 U I [ Found these USE variables in : net-www/mozilla-1.6 ]
 + + java         : Adds support for Java
 + + crypt        : Add support for encryption -- using mcrypt or gpg where applicable
 + + ipv6         : Adds support for IP version 6
 + - gtk2         : Use gtk+-2.0.0 over gtk+-1.2 in cases where a program supports
both.
 + + ssl          : Adds support for Secure Socket Layer connections
 + + ldap         : Adds LDAP support (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
 - - gnome        : Adds GNOME support
 - - debug        : Tells configure and the makefiles to build for debugging. Effects
vary acrosss packages, but generally it will at least add -g to CFLAGS. Remember to
set FEATURES+=nostrip too.
 - - mozcalendar  : blank
 + + mozaccess    : blank
 + + mozxmlterm   : blank
 - - moznoirc     : If you do NOT want the IRC client built with mozilla
 + + moznomail    : If you do NOT want the mail client built with mozilla
 + + moznocompose : If you do NOT want the web page composer built with mozilla
 - - moznoxft     : blank

 U I [ Found these USE variables in : net-www/mozilla-firebird-0.7-r1 ]
 + - java     : Adds support for Java
 + - gtk2     : Use gtk+-2.0.0 over gtk+-1.2 in cases where a program supports both.
 + - ipv6     : Adds support for IP version 6
 - - gnome    : Adds GNOME support
 - - moznoxft : unknown