On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 04:02:48PM -0500, Ric Messier wrote:

> >Looks like Pine will grab my mail from the pop3 server without any other
> >software like fetchmail or exim? I should have looked into that a long
> >time ago.. thanks.
>
> Yep. Didn't used to be that way. In fact, it even allows you to pull
> mail with a different username from the one you are logged in with on
> the current server. Details are at:
>
> http://www.washington.edu/pine/faq/config.html

Excellent, a couple things I can't figure out.. I can fetch mail from
the server with my pop username but how do I send mail with my username?
I have the domain set fine but it always uses my login name@ instead of
my email username.

I've looked through the faq about filtering msgs from a list into a
different folder but don't see any examples and can't figure out what
they mean. Can you give me an example?