Hi there,

I've been reading and posting here for more than a year now, and I think this is the first time I've seen such a thread here.

First of all, I think every individual here is helpful for the rest of the community. Regardless of her experience level, I think everybody here may have faced and solved some problem that eventually another people may find, so we all post here to find solution to our problems and to try to help other people whenever we can. So losing just one people, even the less experienced, is terrible. Take also into account that a people that is happy to use Gentoo (or their mailing lists) will tell to three people. A people that has had a bad experience with Gentoo (or their mailing lists) will tell to ten people. This is a basic marketing principle.

I think it's normal that from time to time arises such a thread, but I think the best we could do is to behave like gentlemen, forgive and forget, and the most important, don't let anybody go out from this list just for such a discussion.

   Just my 2cents (of euro in my case)
   Jose

Kevin Hanson escribió:

Grendel wrote:

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, Norbert Kamenicky howled,

IMHO bigger problem are individuals which like to start
new thread by reply of another one.

noro

You have pushed this once too often and are showing your utter immaturity
noro, so I am adding you to my killfilter.
Usually my killfilters bayesian model identifies people who are likely to
be added to my killfile in advance based on my previous selections and the
offenders postings and automatically adds them to save me the touble, but noro seems to have escaped detection and is turning to be annoying.
So I will add him myself.

*plonk*

Grendel

Grendel,