This has also crossed my mind... I admit it really _does_ sound like
conspiration theory, but then again i believe that micro$oft would not
stop at _anything_ to get its way. Even if that means using such
tactics.
I just hope for the sake of Linux, all of its users, and in the
long run "freedom of code" (as in freedom of speech) that nobody that
stupid to do a copy-paste into an OSS project gets their hands on that
damn code

GPG public keys available at pgp.mit.edu