---------- quoting Grendel ----------
> 1. I clicked on the "New" Link which is actually "New-Expert", and not
> "New-guided" which is listed in the bottom of the screen were o one who
> is submitting his first bug report would look.

What? If you visit bugs.gentoo.org there is a link under "Gentoo Linux
Bugzilla" in BIG letters saying "Report a Bug - Using the guided format".
Thats in the middle of the screen, not at the bottom.

So I really can't see the problem here...

--
If the Bible has taught us nothing else -- and it hasn't -- it's that
girls should stick to girls' sports, such as hot oil wrestling and

                -- Homer Simpson
                   Lisa on Ice