he only software keeping me using Windows is:

DreamWeaver   -   I just love its ease of use and power.

All the stuff from www.popcap.com as I love fun, quirky little games. Yes I guess I could play the flash versions of the games - is there any way these can be 'downloaded' so I don't have to be on the 'Net to play them? But I'd prefer Linux equivalents (I know, not much chance there!)

So if anyone can give me any pointers to software for Gentoo that will let me get rid of Windows and just use Linux then I'd appreciate it.

I should note that because of issues in the past I'm not keen on anything not in the stable branch of Gentoo. :-) (But I'm prepared to be told that I have nothing to worry about should I try again)

Cheers

Jamie