On Sun, 2005-01-09 at 00:37 +0100, Heinz Sporn wrote:
> I do have a similar issue here. My Tungsten E synchronizes perfectly
> with jPilot. With Evolution only contacts are somewhat working. Memos /
> calender are simply ignored. Not even an initial forced copy from Palm
> to Evolution works - no warnings no errors.
>
> So at least I guess we are not alone ;-)

OK, let's try an experiment to see if we're really on the same page. Run
`gpilotd-control-applet` from a terminal window, and see what the output
looks like when you try to set up a new Pilot and click "Get ID from
Pilot" or whatever the button says...

If you see the following on the terminal output, we are indeed in the
same boat:

(gpilotd-control-applet:8611): gpilotd-WARNING **:
gnome-pilot-client.gob:484: Caught exception:
IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0

Then we will figure out what's going on - WE SHALL EMERGE VICTORIOUS!

~Dave