Holly Bostick schrieb:
Sascha Hlusiak wrote:

I see that opengl-update can handle the ati drivers. So you should be able to switch to the xorg-x11 opengl implementation with
opengl-update xorg-x11
compile, and switch back to ati with
opengl-update ati

I hope, this works. I don't have an ATI.

I do (have an ATI card). It does (work)--- assuming all went well with the ati binary driver install; I don't know if this command is appropriate if one is using the kernel 'radeon' drivers, which use MESA, afaik. ;-)
This is covered by the xorg-x11 opengl subsystem, like on my notebook, which uses the Intel I915 kernel module. I only have the xorg-x11 subsystem.
opengl-update is needed, when one has different opengl-headers and opengl-libs installed, like with nvidia and ati drivers.

Sascha