On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:53:30 +0000, Peter Ruskin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 December 2004 12:39, Mark Farmer wrote:
> > The font i am talking about can be clearly seen here:
> > http://www.phpmp.com/photos/albums/fedora094/Screenshot_Gnome_ter
> >minal.png
>
> That font looks a bit like "Luxi Mono" (not sure what provides that
> though).
>
> --
> Peter

Hi all

I'm back to this again, my thinking now is that it may be affected by
a use flag?
The annoying thing is, another Gentoo user I work with uses andalemono
in konsole and it looks very like the Redhat font however, if I select
the same font in konsole it looks nothing like it, ie his has serifs
but mine does not.... this is very strange indeed, can anyone shed any
light here?

I have noticed that he uses 'type1' in his use flags and mine was
built with 'truetype' - I have changed my use flags & have just
started an 'emerge -e world' to see the outcome.

I have also read the font howto at tldp but I still don't understand
it, so any help is very welcome.

TIA

--
Mark Farmer RHCT