Hi!

Well I instaled a Gentoo 2004.3 in dell server poweredge 1650 without
too much trouble. The system seems to work fine, my only problem is
the indicators led in the front of the server. When I had a Red Hat
Linux 7.3 installed the indicators were fine, just in blue color.
Right now after the Gentoo instalation the indicators are Blue but
sometimes it blinks in orange color... I think it is due because I
cann't install de Dell server software under Gentoo...

Someone knows how to control that hardware under Gentoo? or the
monitoring hardware?... to see the status of the server...

Thanks

--
David GP
www.davidgp.com