Ivan Yosifov wrote:
Hi,
Beside hotplug (or rather below it is coldplug). So 'coldplug' detects
things during initial boot, while hotplug detects them later on when
plugged (true hotplug).
Some time ago month or two hotplug got separated - colplug&hotplug.
Also do 'rc-update add coldplug default/boot' to activate it on boot.
Check if boot --------------------------^^^^(above) will work.
HTH
Rumen
| Well , you should post the exact error before anyone can say something
| more concrete.
|
| On Sun, 2005-01-16 at 01:23 +0800, æåå wrote:
|
|>On 17:20 Sat 15 Jan     , Ivan Yosifov wrote:
|>
|>>Don't know if this helps , just my two cents.
|>>
|>>http://gentoo-wiki.com/HARDWARE_ipw2100
|>>
|>>More , precisely this lines:
|>>
|>>emerge hotplug
|>>rc-update add hotplug default
|>>
|>>AFAIK , hotplug manages all the hardware that may be
plugged/unplugged at will