> And you normally can't have two graphic cards in one box. There might be
> some weird way though to have both an AGP card and a PCI one installed
> but I wouldn't bet on that.

This is horribly inaccurate: I currently have 4 in my desktop at home.
One built-in video card on the motherboard (AGP, disabled); an ATI
AIW-Radeon 9200 64MB AGP (that I haven't bothered trying to get
working in Linux); a Nvidia GeForce MX 440 64MB PCI; and an Nvidia
GeForce FX5200 128MB PCI.

...and I have all three of them (the ATI card and both Nvidia cards)
enabled & working in both Windows and Linux. It's not weird at all...
unless you find it weird having 3x 17" LCDs hooked up to a single
machine, with a desktop spanning all three monitors...?

(greedy, yes; silly, yes; but - even if I do say so myself - it _does_
look cool. ;)

... but now I'm straying horribly off-topic ...

>And if it's not a silly question (Which  bet it is) is it
> possible to have two graphic cards
> installed... One for XP the other for Gentoo?

Definitely not a silly question. The answer is simply yes. You can
even use both of them in both operating systems if you want.