On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 11:29 +0800, W.Kenworthy wrote:

> Thats one problem solved, next is that when I close the lid (which in
> both xorg versions blanks the lcd as normal), but in 6.8.0 blanks the
> CRT as well whereas with 6.7.0 the CRT stayed live.

That depends on how you blank!  I use ACPI events, for which the action
(after a lot of other guff) eventually calls `xset dpms force off`.  To
get it to blank only the lcd and not the crt, I'd have to do something
like `xset -display :0 dpms force off` assuming :0 was the lcd.  But of
course, your implementation may be completely different, so YMMV!

HTH,
--
Iain Buchanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>