Octavio Ruiz (Ta^3) wrote:
Renat Golubchyk, who happens to be smarter than you, thinks:

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 04:23:08 -0500 Phil Sexton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

On Mon, 2005-01-24 at 03:58, Xavier-Francois Roblot wrote:

Hi, the last unstable version of evolution 2.0.3-r1 was released to
fix bug #79183 according to the ChangeLog. Since I am a curious guy,
I wanted to have a look at what this bug is. But when I search for
it on bugs.gentoo.org, I get:

You are not authorized to access bug #79183.

Well, I didn't know some bugs are so bad that the have to be kept
secret :o)

Have you registered? If not, try registering yourself here:

http://bugs.gentoo.org/createaccount.cgi

I am registered and I can't access the bug either.

Me too

    You are not authorized to access bug #79183.

From Social contract:

We will keep our bug report database open for public view at all times;
reports that users file online will immediately become visible to others.

Exceptions are made when we receive security-related or developer relations
information with the request not to publicize before a certain deadline.

We have an exception here.. :-S

Mozilla have the same policy with regards to security-related bugs, if they're considered serious enough, so its not a gentoo only thing.

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.7.2 - Release Date: 21/01/2005