On Monday 24 January 2005 19:16, Keith P Hassen wrote:
> Ciaran McCreesh wrote:

> > Hopefully VendorSec will end up reducing their restriction periods. I'd
> > suggest asking them to try to keep the waiting time down rather than
> > trying to get rid of limited access bugs altogether, it might get you
> > further.
>
> Get me further?  It's really Gentoo's decision, not mine; I am just
> commenting.

Political entities are senitive to pressure. So, yes, bombarding them with
requests *might* get you further. No guarantees, of course. This is the real
world.

Uwe

--
Alternative phrasing of the First Law of Thermodynamics:
If you eat it, and you don't burn it off, you'll sit on it.

http://www.uwix.iway.na (last updated: 20.06.2004)