On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:20:01 +0100 Jörgen Andersson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| In December 2004 I picked up (from the Gentoo-web) that 2005.0 might
| be  released in January 2005. Is there any more resent word on when
| 2005.0 will  be available?

The 2005.0 target release date isn't public, and won't be made public
until just before we actually flip the bits on the mirrors. That way, if
there're any changes needed, we won't be pressurised into meeting
arbitrary deadlines.

Having said that, http://releng.gentoo.org/ lists a provisional target
release time which may or may not correspond to the actual release date.

--
Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, shell tools)
Mail            : ciaranm at gentoo.org
Web             : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm