Hi,

On 24 Jan 2005, at 19:58, Bob Sanders wrote:

Hi Chris,

Ah, this is where the marketing folk lag behind a little! I work for Oracle, in Apps IT, and I can say that our GSI production environment is in fact running on Database 10g and Applications 11i. This is, admittedly, something that only happened quite recently, but it's a long shot away from 9i.

That's good to know. Didn't you start the move to Linux on 8 or 9? Or have
you been running 10g/11i all along? fwiw - we've been running 11i for a few
years now.

That I don't know, I've only joined pretty recently. I know we've been running 11i for a long time, we just moved to Database 10g and 11.5.10 (AFAIK it's not released to customers yet) after Christmas.

Not sure how much of this I can actually speak about! :-)

Chris

--
Chris Boot
[EMAIL PROTECTED]