On Saturday 29 January 2005 22:22, Vittorio wrote:
> During the compilation of the latest koffice 1.3.5 the following error (see
> below) pops up saying that it is not possible to find the
> /usr/lib/libjpeg.la library which instead, needless to say, is there.
>
> Disorientated I had tried to fix the libraries directories using the latest
> "fix_libtool_files.sh" to no avail.
>
> What shall I do?
>
> Vittorio
>
> libtool: link: warning: `/usr/lib/libjpeg.la' seems to be moved
> grep: /var/tmp/portage/jpeg-6b-r4/image//usr/lib/libjpeg.la: No such file
> or directory

Within the file /usr/lib/libjpeg.la you'll find a line similar to:
libdir='/var/tmp/portage/jpeg-6b-r4/image//usr/lib'
That should just be
libdir='/usr/lib'

You might want to file a bug, giving what version of media-libs/jpeg you have,
just to be sure that this problem wont reoccur for others.

Regards,
Jason Stubbs