On Sat, 29 Jan 2005, Bob Sanders wrote:

FWIW - I went to www.mysql.com during this and the only place that innodb is
mentioned, is in the forums.  In that forum, there is no sticky concerning
installing it or what it does.

I just went there myself and checked the docs, starting with the page for CREATE TABLE. There's a paragraph there that talks about foreign keys, with a link to the InnoDB chapter, and a table with brief descriptions of all the engine types, and a link to the engine types chapter. And in fact, actually looking at the table of contents for the docs, I see the above mentioned InnoDB chapter. I should probably read it one of these days.

--
I decided long ago never to walk in anyone's shadow
()  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign against HTML Email,