Hi

By the way, do I have to unmerge both nvidia-kernel nvidia-glx before performing to Nvidia driver (from Nvidia Site)

P.S: Bye the way, the nvidia.ko seems to belong to my older version of kernel-2.6.9-r13. I found it at /lib/modules/2.6.9-r13 but for 2.6.10-r13, I haven't found it is this normal ?

cApTaiN_FaNtAsTiK

From: "Brett I. Holcomb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Nvidia with Kernel-2.6.10-r6
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 13:08:10 -0500 (EST)

Rebuild the module while you are running on the kernel you want to use that module in.

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005, Captain FantastiK wrote:

HI

I tried with older version 6111 downloaderd from Nvidia, but the installer was unable to load kernel module `nvidia.ko`. This is most likely because the kernel modules was built with the wrong kernel source files...
How to fix this pleae ?
cApTaiN_FaNtAsTiK