On 11:49 Mon 31 Jan     , Chris Bare wrote:
> Did anyone do the upgrade from gallery-1.4.4_p4 to gallery-1.4.4_p5
> and have their gallery stop working?
> The first page that lists galleries works fine, but when I click on one I get
> a bad link. Instead of going to bareflix.com/albums/albumname it tries to go
> to bareflix.com/gallery/albumname

I also had this problem.

> I also can't get it to go into configure mode. I run configure.sh, but the web
> site still comes up as if it's secure.
> Any suggestions?
> I started this before all the webapp stuff was added, so maybe the problem is
> in that area.

I went to /var/www/localhost/htdocs/gallery

su-ed to root and typed:

sh configure.sh

Then I went to my gallery albums page in my least un-favorite web
browser, logged in as admin, clicked on Configuration Wizard, and
clicked through all of that.  Then, back at the command line, I typed:

sh secure.sh [I _think_.  I'm not looking at it right now, but the
previous script tells you the name of the secure script.]

Now everything's hunky-dory.

HTH,

Lee

--