Jason Cooper ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) scribbled:
> okay, ever since I tried out the "Mozilla Archive Format" extension for
> firefox, firefox crashes with:
>
> Segmentation fault:   $mozbin "$@"
>
> (typed, not copied, since I have now unmerged firefox and am re-merging
> it)
>
> I tried to just re-merge it.  No luck.  Now thunderbird does the same
> thing.
>
> I saved my bookmarks and wiped out /usr/lib/MozillaFirebird as well as
> ~/.mozilla .  Yes, I'm wholesale deleting things.  No, this is not good
> :(.
>
> Anyone seen this and fixed it?  Google doesn't come up with anything
> useful.

Okay, for the record, I found the fix:

http://www.nixp.ru/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?board=soft;action=display;num=1092203149

It's in russian (not that I could understand it), basically, after
upgrading Xorg or freetype or something, the permissions were wrong on
the TrueType Fonts.  So this fixes it:

#chmod 644 /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TTF
#chmod 644 /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TTF/*

So now I get to restore my bookmarks, etc... oh fun. :)

Cooper.