Hi Mark,

I'm curious what software you're using with the MidiMan 2x2.
Any recommendations, positive or negative?

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005, Mark Knecht wrote:

I use a MidiMan 2x2 under Gentoo all the time. Works great. the 2x2 is
not terribly expensive but it does use firmware that has to be
downloaded so it's problematic to hook it up to a new machine the
first time. After it's set up it's great.

Anyway, no problems with Gentoo and MIDI.

Good luck,
Mark