Robert Crawford wrote:
That's why I tried to unsubscribe to the list on the old ISP, twice- unsuccessfully. I'm simply asking how that can be accomplished, other than how the gentoo list page says to do it- it doesn't work for me- they keep sending list emails to my old and unsubscribed address, filling up the inbox.

The listserver will reply to your request, asking you to confirm to unsubscribe you from the list.

Don't you have access to your mails via POP3? Most ISP support at least POP3.
Or perhaps you can forward your mail to another account, where you can filter mail into different folders.

Christoph
--
echo mailto: NOSPAM !#$.'<*>'|sed 's. ..'|tr "<*> !#:2" [EMAIL PROTECTED]