David Corbin wrote:
I have squirrelmail emerged (w/apache 2.0), but it won't work. There doesn't appear to be anything in the apache configuration that allows it run php, instead of just returning the source.

Pointers?

Did you see the output at the end of the emerge of squirrelmail? Is says to run some stuff, I can't remember, and I think it also says to edit /etc/conf.d/apache2 to include -D PHP or something. You might also have to fudge with /etc/apache2/conf/apache2.conf. I've got a doc on my setup, here (at the bottom):
http://www.edoceo.com/liber/nuntius-setup.php

It shows my conf, and notes about the files I touched while configuring my system with squirrelmail.

So before I sent I hunted, say this
`cat /usr/portage/mail-client/squirrelmail/files/postinstall-en.txt` to see those emerge instructions.

/djb