To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 3:13 PM
Subject: [gentoo-user] "Gentoo Linux and Windows XP on the same hard disk on the same computer"

Hello,

I'm using Win XP and would like to install Gentoo on the same computer,
so I can choose between Gento Linux or Win XP when the computer is
started. I haven't found out how to do this in the "handbook". Have I missed som
information or could you point me to the instructions to achieve this
behavior with GRUB?

Sincerely Fredrik Lundgren