im going to be putting a second harddrive in my server that i want to
back up to, i want a mirror image, so if anything happens i can just
switch the drive to the primary and im back up again. will 'dd' do this
for me? if so how does it handle in use files, like pid's and socks? i
know rdiff-backup has a problem with those so i wouldnt be able to use
that. also, what about a mirrored raid? is it possible to create one
without having to start from scratch and reinstall? like just add the
drive to mirror to and mirror it? what would be the best solution for my
situation?