Just did a sync, the oldest version of kdelibs in portage is kdelibs-3.3.1-r2.ebuild - and the oldest version of kdebindings in there is 3.2.0 (the one you're upgrading to) - I'd suggest totally upgrading KDE to the newest stable version (probably emerge kde would do this), then try again. (I think it's a matter of your KDE just being too old...)

Kris Kerwin wrote:
Hello all,

I ran a emerge sync; emerge -Dup world yesterday, and got this output. The problem still persists with today's portage tree.

Anyone else with this problem, or have any ideas? Thanks.

Kris Kerwin

PS: Please CC me in the reply so that I don't have to wade through all of the gentoo-user emails. Thanks!

--- Output ---

bash-2.05b# emerge -Dup world

Calculating world dependencies \
emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy "~kde-base/kdelibs-3.2.0".

!!! Problem with ebuild kde-base/kdebindings-3.2.0 !!! Possibly a DEPEND/*DEPEND problem.

!!! Depgraph creation failed.