On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 10:30, Mike Flippin wrote:
> I am using gentoo-dev-sources 2.6.10-r6 and I just merged
> svgalib-1.9.19-r1. Before I tried that, SVGALib 1.9.19-r3 wouldn't
> build. I am not running a special kernel ebuild or anything like that
> for NVidia and my xorg.conf was generated by a SuSE livecd if that helps.

Can I just interject and ask why it's needed for? I only looked at it
recently because freevo was complaining that it wasn't loaded
(svgalib_helper)

Then I looked at it and it was installed like a couple of months back
when I built my laptop from ground up.

It's pretty kernel dependent, so I'm not sure what's it use for

--
Ow Mun Heng
Gentoo/Linux on DELL D600 1.4Ghz