On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 10:27:13PM -0500, R'twick Niceorgaw wrote

> In that case, if I ever on the road/ at a friend's house, I will not
> be able to access my box. If I knew all the addresses that I'll be
> connecting from, then it would have been the best thing.

  Can you carry around your ssh key on a floppy or a USB fob?  If so,
you could set your sshd config to allow only key logins, not password
logins.

--
Walter Dnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An infinite number of monkeys pounding away on keyboards will