Should I submit a bug report about this?  If this is the only way to
make a mailman install successful after an emerge, then shouldn't the
gid of the daemon group be the default in the ebuild?  I found the
daemon's gid and changed mail_gid in the ebuild that Gentoo wanted to
install and am emerging it now.  Is any other setup required than that
listed in README.gentoo in the doc directory?  After the emerge
finishes, will I have to go through README.gentoo and do the steps
listed there again or will my last run-through suffice?