Hi there,

    This is my first post on this list, I work at the University of
Brasilia and we're planning a large scale migration to Open Source,
removing Windows completely from our computers. But, installing one by
one is not viable. Since the hardware of most of the machines is the
same, I want to install it in one, and then just copy the image of it
to all the others. Yet, I do not know any tool besides Norton Ghost
and we don't have the license for it.
    So, I'd appreciate if anyone had any suggestions of open source
programs that do the same task as it does.

Thanks for the attention,

Raphael.