the problem is that even restart didnt help

growisofs
-----------------------
/dev/ide/host0/bus1/target0/lun0/cd: pre-formatting blank DVD+RW...
:-( unable to FORMAT UNIT (Fh/FFh/FFh): Operation not permitted

# ll /dev/ide/host0/bus1/target0/lun0/cd
brw-rw-rw-    1 blah   cdrw      22,   0 Jan  1  1970
/dev/ide/host0/bus1/target0/lun0/cd

I'm in the cdrw group..

|> So if not this is the problem I can continue tests and not convert to
"windows-junkie",
|> restarting and restarting and restarting :"))
|
|Restarting is the final test to insure all changes work together and nothing
has been
|forgotten.  Sometimes, restarting shows sequence errors.  Restarting because
device nodes
|have changed, on non-hotplug devices, is sometimes necessary as well.
Restarting for
|valid reasons is fine.  Restarting becuase of an update to a web-browser or
virus scan
|engine, is just poor initial design.

]- yep i need to know all places where the system has to be touched so that i
dont need to restart..:")
Restarting is a bad habbit, that windows tought us to do...
Especialy when we talk about gentoo...
dont forget that  the main idea of it...is to learn the system..
We cant learn everything but with the right guidance many things are possible
:")