I'm looking to buy a ups for my server/desktop at home. I have around $100
to spend on it, and I was wondering if anybody would have any suggestions
for a good ups that has nice software support in Linux.

Some of the stuff I've been looking at:

BELKIN Universal Series 1200VA UPS-Serial & USB, Model "F6C120-UNV"
CyberPower 1000VA Office Power 6 Outlet UPS with Automatic Voltage
Regulator, Model "CPS1000AVR"
BELKIN Enterprise Series 6-outlet 900VA UPS, Model "F6C900-UNV"
Powercom BLACK KNIGHT PRO 800VA UPS 480 Joules Protection, Black, Model
"BNT-800AP"

I know that they're all ~1000V which for a home computer seems a lot, but
I am planning on buying at least one more box in the near future, and I
figured that it's better to have more than to see that I'll need to buy
another UPS in a year or so.

Thanks!

-Cos