On Saturday 19 February 2005 08:35 am, Ivan Yosifov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Early in the boot process the root filesystem is mounted read-only. This
> could explain the "Read-only filesystem" errors. Of course , while / is
> ro , nothing is supposed to want to write , so there is a problem. If
> you have not been doing any "tweaking" to init scripts I suggest you
> file a bug report.

Yeah, I got this same error on the last two boots because of some changes
that I've made to my initrd.  Still haven't fixed the sucka, but I don't
have to reboot often in linux so it hasn't been much of an issue.

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]