Karsten Baumgarten wrote:

Holly Bostick wrote:
| Andrea Barisani wrote:
|
|> and probably leaving the old setup is the best choice since I have no
|> time to
|> discuss this and tell people how to configure their MUA.
|>

| Anybody have the time and knowledge to write something for the docs page
| about basic MUA configuration for the most common MUAs in use on Gentoo
| (mutt, pine, KMail, Thunderbird/MozMail)?
|
| That way, both the admin and the users could be comfortable.

Even though Andrea had (was forced?) to revert the changes for the
"reasons" mentioned in this thread, here's the simple solution for
Thunderbird users: Instead of using "Reply to sender" or "Reply to all"
simply use the "Edit as new" option to compose a message to the mailing
list.

Regards,
Karsten

Hey, now, that's a useful idea! Thanks!