Hi

I wanted to change the color of my Splash Screen Background by using a wallpaper
so I edit the /etc/X11/gdm/gmd.conf and did the following modifications:

# Type can be 0=None, 1=Image, 2=Color
#BackgroundType=2
BackgroundType=1
#BackgroundImage=
BackgroundImage=/usr/share/backgrounds/images/default.png
#BackgroundScaleToFit=true
BackgroundScaleToFit=true
#BackgroundColor=#20305

But when relogged in, The background has stayed the same (The Gray one)

Any Idea Please

Thanks

cApTaiN_FaNtAsTiK

Profitez des puissants filtres de courriels indésirables articulé sur la technologie brevetée Microsoft SmartScreen.s http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=fr-ca&page=features/popup Commencez dès maintenant à profiter de tous les avantages de MSN Premium et obtenez les deux premiers mois GRATUITS*.