bullet root # cat /etc/hosts
# Do not remove the following line, or various
programs

127.0.0.1   localhost.localdomain
192.168.1.4 blossom.espersunited.com blossom
192.168.1.3 baby.espersunited.com baby
192.168.1.2 bullet.espersunited.com bullet
192.168.1.5 bubbles.espersonline.com bubbles

All three /etc/host files are exactly like this...

=====