On Monday 28 February 2005 22:52, Mike Williams wrote:
> > Looking at it though, why don't you setup the PCs on the local network
> > to use a gateway on the Datacenter network (say 'firewall' on the
> > Datacenter bit). 'West' would then act as a router sending the data
> > though East, into the firewall and out?
>
> Now then, that's an idea!

Engage brain -> type.

That's won't work, the office PCs have to use the office firewall as their
gateway.

I think what I really need, is a way to exclude subnets from the subnet
declaration in ipsec.conf.
As openswan is overriding *all* routing with the 0.0.0.0/0 subnet. The local
PCs can't even ping it when it's running. A "normal" subnet-to-subnet VPN
works as expected.

--
Mike Williams