Ok, but, it show me packages that depends on one package (just depend), and not packages that need the package I put in option.

I explain :

'a' depend on 'b'
'b' depend on 'c'

so it make the tree
\- b
   \- c

If I do for exemple 'search-for-revdep c', it show me 'b' (and why not 'c') (search-for-revdep is the utility I need)
So if I install 'a', and so in dependencie (that are not currently installed) 'b' & 'c', but after use 'a', I want to unistall 'a' :
emerge -Ca 'a'

portage doesn't unistall 'b' and 'c'. And 'b' and 'c' have not any utility on my system.. So I'm searching for an utility which can tell me that 'b' and 'c' are not usefull and so can uninstall them.

Maybe it's more understable :D

Beber

PS: My english is poor, scuse me