Micheal,

Your file is definitly linked correctly to a file in zoneinfo; however I don't know if that is the same zone/setting as mine (/usr/share/zoneinfo/US/Eastern). I'm also not sure of the difference.

Have you rebooted your machine since making the CLOCK=local change? If you don't want to reboot you can run

/etc/init.d/clock restart

and restart any depending services as suggested by a previous post.

- Brad Serbu

Michael Haan wrote:

I think it does, doesn't it?