Ash Varma wrote:

Hi.

I have been using apache-2.0.52-r2 and PHP5 for a while... Recently
upgraded to apache-2.0.52-r3 and moved all the configs to the httpd.conf

However, I cannot get PHP5 to work... All browsers try to download the
file, rather than display it...

What could be wrong? I have included what I think are the relant
sections of my config files... Any pointers / help very much
appreciated.

----- /etc/apache2/httpd.conf---------------------- Include conf/modules.d/*.conf ---------------------------------------------------

----- /etc/conf.d/apache2 ------------------------- APACHE2_OPTS="-D PHP5 -D SSL -D DOC" ---------------------------------------------------

----- /etc/apache2/modules.d/70_mod_php5.conf -----
<IfDefine PHP5>
# Load the module first
<IfModule !sapi_apache2.c>
LoadModule php5_module modules/libphp5.so
</IfModule>
# Set it to handle the files
<IfModule mod_mime.c>
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php3
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php4
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php5
</IfModule>
</IfDefine>

Did you check your modules directory to see if libphp5.so is there?
$ locate libphp5.so
/usr/lib/libphp5.so
/usr/lib/apache2/modules/libphp5.so

Did you also check to make sure you still have the file /etc/php/apache2-php5/php.ini ?
$ locate php.ini
/etc/php/apache2-php5/php.ini
/etc/php/cli-php5/php.ini

hope this helps