i have compiled usb mass storage driver into the kernel. it only seems to mount once coldplug is started.

On Mar 4, 2005, at 5:02 pm, Mike Williams wrote:

On Friday 04 March 2005 16:03, James Nicolson wrote:
I have a usb caddy which I wish to mount using fstab. Although I can
not mount it until after coldplug has started!!! How can I get it to
mount usb when reading fstab. I also have a sd card reader writer which
I would like to mount as swap.

I want to mount the hard drive caddy as /var. How can I mirror /var
onto the hard drive caddy so it will work?

Thank You. I am very confused.

I use 2.6 kernel with udev

Either compile the drivers you need into the kernel, or add the modules to /etc/modules.autoload.d/kernel-2.6

--
Mike Williams