Pretty much the only reason I still have Windows on my computer
alongside Gentoo is because I play a lot of games like Counter Strike:
Source and Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield. If anyone can help me out in
installing these on linux, I would be more than happy to delete my C:
drive  :)

Michael Turcotte
Information Systems
City of North Bay