Hello everyone,

After emerge xorg some orphaned symlinks were found.

/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/CID,Speedo pointed to
non-existent files in //usr/share/fonts(what's with
the double'/'?). These are flashing red & bold-white.

/etc/X11/X points to /usr/X11R6/bin/Xorg which *does*
exist where it's supposed to but is listed in
non-flashing red & plain-white, also an orphan
according to DIR_COLORS.

On linux.gentoo.dev there is some discussion of the
bad font links. Too technical for me, the upshot seems
to be it's not really a big deal.

Couldn't find anything about Xorg. Question: I haven't
configured X yet; will this solve the problem?

-mw