Hi,

I haven't been able to get networking to work on my
laptop.

When the LiveCD (2004.3 and 2005.0) loads up,
networking does work.  I ran 'lsmod' to see what
modules were loaded.  I have a xircom card and
'xircom_cb' showed up, so I figure that's the driver I
need.

I rebooted into the system (non livecd) and ran
find /lib/modules/<kernel version>/ -type f -iname
'*.o' -or -iname '*.ko'
to find out if xircom_cb was even installed, but no
xircom_cb showed up.

I always have run genkernel.  Do I need to manually
configure my kernel to make sure the xircom driver is
in there?  And if so, where exactly would it be under?

Thanks,

Bill Six