OK..  That was my hunch and I am hunting also.

I also downloaded the tar file from GNU and get the
same error.

GETALL is the culprit.  But why am I the only one
tripping on this?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wget-1.9.1 $ find /usr/include/ -name
'*.h' -exec grep -l GETALL {} \;
/usr/include/linux/sem.h
/usr/include/bits/sem.h
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wget-1.9.1 $ cksum