On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 11:16:18AM +1200, Nick Rout wrote:
> It seems to be something to do with the fact that for some reason you
> also sent it to gary at smtp dot nildram dot co dot uk
>
> which somehow seems to have redirected it to the list again.
>
> and possible reader at newsguy dot com
>
> Take alook at the headers.

For some reason the Delivered-To header is not being honoured by the ml
manager, I'll try to fix this ASAP. That should be used to prevent loops like
this one (caused by an incorrect bounce).

Sorry for this issue.

> This mailing list has gone goddamned crazy for the last few months. I am sick
> of it, I try to contribute, yet I am flooded with idiots posting
> messages twice (once to gentoo-user@gentoo.org and once to [EMAIL PROTECTED])

That's because people doesn't know how to use their mail client and/or
watching the screen before typing 'send', that issue has been widely
discussed.

About this loop that's definetly a major problem that need to be solved
immediately.

--
Andrea Barisani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                            .*.
Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Developer                          V