Nick,

You can see, I have net-dns/bind installed _only_. "named" is not added
to any runlevel script!!

rc-update -s

                 mpd |
               mysql |      default
               named |
             nessusd |
            net.eth0 |      default

======= On Friday 01 April 2005 12:18, Nick Rout wrote: =======
Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't bind and pdnsd both dns servers? I
don't think you can run both at once (and why would you?)