On Apr 1, 2005 8:39 AM, Ciaran McCreesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 22:10:00 +1200 Nick Rout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> | I say again, no other list I am on exhibits this problem, just bloody
> | change it back the the way it used to be, right, wrong or debateable
> | in technical terms. what is easiest and most convenient for the
> | majority of users, and causes the least annoyances, is the "right"
> | config
>
> gentoo-user is the only list where that change was causing problems.
> None of the other lists are having problems with it. I wonder why?

April Fool's Joke? Because we user's are stupid? ;-)

I don't like the change but I can live with it if it must be. (I know
that it doesn't have to be except for someone else in power saying
so...) Anyway, please forgive me in advance if I send two copies to
the list once in awhile. It will happen even if I pay attention.

- Mark